Breema is based on a profound understanding of the principles that govern the entire universe and everything in it. Learn and practice simple Breema partner sequences and Self-Breema exercises that introduce us to an entirely new and different way of moving and relating, and provide access to new dimensions of physical, mental, and emotional health and balance. Integrating the Nine Principles of Harmony into our practice throughout the weekend gives us an opportunity to benefit from the activities of daily life. Beginners are welcome.
Free Experience Breema Evening Friday, October 4
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- for information or to register call Steve 541-914-4162 or email [email protected]
Workshop Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6
- Saturday 9:30am–12:30pm & 2:30pm–5:30pm
- Sunday 9:30am–12:30pm & 2pm–5pm
- $225 ($200 if paid by 9/15)
- 14 CEUs available for massage practitioners and bodyworkers
- For information or to register call Steve 541-914-4162 or email [email protected]
Jon Schreiber, D. C., director of the Breema Center and Breema Clinic in Oakland, California, has been teaching Breema in the U.S. and internationally since 1980. He has presented Breema at medical, psychology, bodywork, exercise, holistic health, and personal growth conferences. His numerous articles and books focus on the universal and practical philosophy of Breema. In his clinical practice, Dr. Schreiber uses Breema, Self-Breema, and the Nine Principles of Harmony to help patients discover...